- Beauty Salon
- Business Centre
- Elevator / Lift
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Service
- Swimming Pool
- Cable / Satellite Television
- High-Speed Internet
- Writing Desk
Cologne Airport15 km
Heumarkt Bus Station0.1 km
Main Train Station0.5 km
Heumarkt Tub Station0.1 km
Cologne Trade Fair Exhibition Center1 km
Cologne Cathedral0.5 km
Schildergasse Shopping Area0.5 km
In May 2003, Dorint Hotel am Heumarkt Koln opened its doors in the heart of Cologne. It is situated in a prime location of the city centre, only a few steps away from the old town, the world-famous cathedral and Cologne's most traditional event hall, Guerzenich. Furthermore, the main train station, the pedestrian zones, the Philharmonic Hall, the numerous museums, theatres and cabarets of the city can easily be reached on foot.
The excellent service of Dorint Hotel am Heumarkt Koln is appreciated by travellers all over the world; with the opening of this modern business and city hotel, they have a new home away from home in Cologne, the beautiful city on the banks of the River Rhine.
Dorint Hotel am Heumarkt Koln is situated in the heart of the city, only a few minutes' walk from the historical city centre, the world-famous Cologne Cathedral and the traditional event hall, Guerzenich.
The main train station, the pedestrian zones, the Philharmonic Hall and the city's numerous museums, theatres and nightclubs can be reached easily on foot. The taxi ride to the trade fair ground takes only five to ten minutes, and the airport can be reached in 20 minutes. Due to the central location of the hotel, all the major motorways around Cologne can be easily accessed. Siehe noch...
* Maulbeers Restaurant:
Chef de Cuisine Joerg Stricker spoils the guests with a new definition of 'New German cuisine', served in the casual and at the same time, elegant atmosphere of Maulbeers Restaurant, seating 64 guests. The restaurant itself is dominated by three huge, illuminated columns that are, together with countless candles, the only light source of the restaurant, designed in warm orange and cognac tones.
* Vecino Wine Room:
A very special eye-catcher. The heavy oak table in the middle of this cosy room, which serves as the hotel's wine cellar, invites you to celebrate very special 'Wine & Dine' events. Surrounded by countless bottles of wine and champagne that are stored in the wine room, you will have the feeling of being in a wine cellar.
* Breakfast & Conference Restaurant Faveo:
Start your day with an extensive and healthy breakfast, either from the buffet or served a la carte. Enjoy a wide range of cold and hot items, fresh fruit, cereals and pastries from bakery.
* Harry's New York Bar:
Harry's New-York Bar provides the perfect setting for a high tea, and it is the ideal meeting place before or after visiting the theatre, the Philharmonic Hall or Guerzenich. The menu offers something for everybody's taste, be it a caffe latte and a croissant in the morning, snacks, salads and high tea during the day, or a wide range of cocktails, wines, beers and bar snacks in the evening. Make yourself feel comfortable at the 16-metre-long bar, at one of the window tables or in the cosy armchairs in the middle of the bar.
* Holmes Place Health Club features wellness and fitness facilities set in a total of 4000 square metres, catering to all fitness and wellness needs. The centrepiece of this exclusive club is the 10 x 20 metre pool, which is situated underneath a spectacular glass roof. Countless computerised training bikes, steppers, treadmills and rowing machines allow an extensive cardiovascular workout at the Holmes Place Health Club, while other equipment is provided to tone muscles on various levels. Aerobics, yoga and stretching classes are offered in an additional aerobic studio.
* Dorint Hotel am Heumarkt Koln provides the perfect setting for meetings, presentations, press conferences, banquets or other events. The modern conference area is equipped with state-of-the-art technical equipment and consists of the Pipinsaal Ballroom measuring 360 square metres, six smaller meeting rooms with daylight, two foyers and the separate conference restaurant, Faveo. All rooms are connected to multifunctional foyers, which are ideal for registration desks or conference breaks. All meeting rooms have 220 volt / 50 Hz power, TV and ISDN plugs and blackout curtains.
* Elevators offering a spectacular view of the Cologne Cathedral take you from the Lobby to guest floors 2 to 7, where the 250 guest rooms and 12 luxurious suites are located. Three floors are exclusively reserved for non-smokers.
* All rooms and suites offer the utmost comfort and style, a contemporary design and modern technological equipment including air conditioning, two phones, pay TV, ISDN and modem connections, as well as broadband Internet access. An in-room safe and coffee and tea making facilities are also provided in each guest room. The modern bathrooms are spaciously designed and have a bathtub and separate shower.
Während wir uns bemühen, Hotelinformationen so genau wie möglich wiederzugeben, ist otel.com nicht verantwortlich für die Richtigkeit dieser Angaben oder für Einrichtungen, die im Dorint Hotel am Heumarkt Koln vorhanden sind oder nicht.