Kizilagac Tourism Centre 07600 Manavgat
Club Hotel Turan Prince World is located in Antalya, one of the most beautiful places of the country. It has zero-distance to sea and gold-sand beach, large and spacious gardens giving the feeling of paradise.With its amazing atmosphere and various activities, it claims to offer you one of the most beautiful holiday you could ever have. It is a professional in applying therapies such as SPA and massages.
The hotel is located 75 km away from the Antalya International Airport, 15 km from the ancient city Side and 12 km from Manavgat.
* Sofra Restaurant: Consisting of closed section for 500 persons, half-open section for 650 and corners for 100, Sofra Restaurant offers different tastes in its rich international open buffet for breakfasts, lunches and dinners. Traditional Turkish cuisine, which you can find only in Turan Prince, is as delicious as food at your home. At Sofra Restaurant, offering rich selections from World cuisine besides its Turkish cuisine, the restaurant is at your service during your holiday with the cold buffet, where you can find cold appetizers with various selections and delicious desserts that would make it difficult to choose.
* Turquoise Fish Restaurant : What would you say to an alternative dinner at Club Hotel Turan Prince World, one of the unique corners of Mediterranean? A dinner with fascinating beauty of the Mediterranean on one side, green nature of Turan Prince and delicious fish selections on the other side, a memorable 1st class service and a unique view of Mediterranean is waiting for you.
* Dragon Chinese Restaurant: You will feel yourself being in another country with a different atmosphere of theChinese restaurant. It will definitely be an unforgettable evening for you and your family near a small waterfall and beside pools.
* El Torito Mexican Restaurant: You will never forget fresh meat with different sauces in the Mexican restaurant. If you like hot dishes you will be impressed by the choice the restaurant has.
* Aqua-Snack Restaurant & Beach-Snack Restaurant : Two different ambient where you can give a break to fun and find fast-food products with rich choices you can only find in an open buffet. Located next to Aqua-park, at Aqua-Snack Bar, you can watch the entertainment while resting, and cooled down in hot Mediterranean days with cold beverages.
* Lobby Bar, Beach Snack Bar, Waterfall Bar, Pool Bar, Disco Bar, 2 Restaurant Bars, Aquapark Bar and Tashan Bar are the places you can take your drinks.
* Pools available in the hotel are; a magnificient aquapark with slides for children and adults, swimming pool (with jacuzzi & crazy river), 2 big open pools (with children section, 1 pool is half olympic with slide and artificial waterfall), 1 heated indoor pool.
* The hotel has tennis, mini golf, football, volleyball, archery, boccia, table tennis, gymnastic, waterball, darts, pool games, step, aerobics, fitness center, sauna, Turkish bath, jacuzzi, water sports, massage, billiards, video games, pinball, etc.
* Myra Meeting Saloon (capacity for 350 persons), Price Salon (TV room, capacity for 125 persons), internet, car parking are available in the hotel.
* The hotel has 678 rooms. All rooms have energy saver, bathroom/WC, direct phone,air conditioner (according to the time, and for season), satellite TV, hair dryer, mini-bar, balcony, safe.
|Flughafen||Antalya Airport||75 km|
Otel.com Average Rating
BENUTZERKOMMENTARE 1-1 von 1 Rated 4/5 based on 94 reviews
Bewertet am:Sep 7, 2014
Not a 5, max a 3. Underlying tone of rudeness of some of the personnel.
The pool areas, the garden, the restaurant were tidy and well taken care of. However the hotel room was not cleaned properly every day. The sink or the toilet were not cleaned and one day they had not even bothered to pick up the “foot towel” from the floor (for a hotel with more than 3 stars I’m assuming that if a towel is on the floor they’ll change it but not here). I stayed in a double room by myself and every other day they just took the used towel and did not replace it with a new one. Also, the bed was freshly made only once in the whole week. One evening my friend and I went outside the hotel complex for some shopping. To get to the shops you have to walk approx. 350 yards on a smaller road that is NOT lit up before getting to the main road where the shops are. Fyi: I would NEVER leave the hotel by myself at night in the first place. However, we ended up returning from the shops little bit after midnight (they were very friendly in the shops so we stayed for some tea). As we left the main road and walked into the road to our hotel we saw 8-10 guys sitting on the sidewalk. As we moved past them they called after us but we ignored them. Then when we had gone about 30 yards further on to the non-lit-up hotel road we noticed that two of the guys are running after us and we begin to move faster. One guy is catching up with me and grabs my arm and starts talking Russian, German, and then English with me and then my friend stops and yells at them to stop but they just laugh at us. As we begin to walk away the same guy grabbed me again and trying to kiss me and I ruled with that and hit him across the face with my elbow, clawing him across the neck and then kicking him over the leg. This meant that they start to run away from us and I was so mad, so I started to run after them but (fortunately) they were too fast so we hurried to the hotel instead. When we come back to the hotel we told our receptionist what had happened who called his manager (that didn’t pick up the phone call) so he just turns to us and says, "This was a shame but it's a common problem." He took my room number but it didn't feel like they thought that the hotel could have done anything more (more than the phone call to the manager I mean). Next issue. I was returning back home the next day and had to check out at 2:20 am so I ordered wake up at 2:10. I wanted to book a "car" for my luggage but this wasn’t possible (the receptionist said I should call them instead 10-15 minutes before I wanted to be picked up). So I decided to I had also set my own alarm clock to be on the safe side and it was lucky that I did that! Nobody called and woke me up so I tried to call the front desk with the phone just showed error message "no code" so I never reached the reception and took my luggage instead by myself to the reception. When I get there I ask why I haven't gotten the wakeup call I ordered and the guy (same receptionist as the night before) says that he knew nothing about such an order. I said then that I saw when his colleague had written it down on a note and then take he could look at the “wakeup call paper” and asked if my number was xxxx, I said "yes" and then he responded with, "But that’s good, then it’s solved". He didn't seem to realize that he had not done his job and this is was another “thing that was common”. Then when I'd check it out so it turned out that the HR woman at the hotel (which helped me to call my travel agent to get the time to shuttle bus) has embarked my room number before the phone calls so when she called the travel agency the hotel debited my room (this was nothing she informed me) so I said I have not called any calls and would not pay any extra fee. Then the receptionist became very mad at me and started screaming. He was really rude and felt that I should just be polite and pay (for it was about 3 euros), but I refused because I thought their service was so bad (considering that they did not seem to care about their hotel guests are attacked or miss their shuttle buses). He said several times that he could not trust that I had not called these calls myself so why would I be forced to pay, he also said that "I don’t know if I had someone who slept over that called these calls when I was not in the room ". Also, he added a question of why we were out so late in the shops (indicating that it was our own fault that we were attacked the evening before). It ended with him yelling at me that he would pay the cost himself, tore up the bill and stormed into the room behind the front desk. Maybe this is a good hotel for Russians that are custom to pay extra for their service but for a northern European this way of conducting a service is unthinkable. I would never recommend this hotel for anyone, both for the inhospitality and the underlying opinion that an All Inclusive hotel should come with extra costs.
* Side - 15 km
* Manavgat - 12 km
* Antalya Airport - 75 km